VLC Media Player (64-bit) Free Download 2022
VLC Media Player (64-bit) is a favorite of many video watchers thanks to abundant format support, style, and customization options. There aren’t many videos this app can’t play and play amazingly well. It’s more than enough to be the only video player you’ll ever need on your computer.
In addition to being a universal media player, this app is open source, which means you can find people who create new add-ons and builds for it, as well as create your own version. The basic version of the program is anything but, featuring playlist and streaming support in addition to the ability to play just about any video on your PC. It gives you plenty of screen real estate by placing all of the buttons on its menu at the bottom and making them small enough to be ignored. VLC Media Player (64-bit) lets you add audio and video effects as you’re watching a video for extra fun — and supports more playlist formats for easy, hands-free viewing. It even lets you create playlists on the fly and edit them from inside the app. The app supports extensions and add-ons from all over the Web if you can find them.
The standard version of the program covers most of the bases you need, though. VLC Media Player (64-bit) has consistently been one of the most popular video players for years, and that isn’t changing anytime soon. It gives users more flexibility and format support than most other players and stays on the cutting edge in terms of features.
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. Features includes simple, fast and powerful media player, plays everything: Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams, and plays most codecs with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, and MP3.
VLC Media Player is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc. The official program is completely safe to download and install on all of the operating systems.
The program is an open source project that lets you further develop the platform in the C, C++, and Objective-C programming languages. While the original VideoLAN project is a secure player, there may be variations from different developers that are not safe to download and install on your PC.
VLC popular madia
VLC Media Player is one of the most popular media players in the world because the system can play a lot of file formats in a clean user interface that is filled with features. It offers multiple recording options. It can work as a screen recorder to let you record your entire desktop screen. You can also use it as a webcam recorder to record videos on your camera.
Both of recording settings are within the ‘Media’ tab in the ‘Open Capture Device…’ setting. You will need to adjust the settings within the ‘Capture Device’ tab of the window that appears. You will choose ‘Desktop’ to record your screen and ‘DirectShow’ to use your camera as a recorder.
You can easily take screenshots of the video you’re watching by right clicking and hovering above ‘Video’ in the context menu to click on ‘Take Snapshot’. VLC is a converter that lets you change audio and video file formats. You can convert files by going to the ‘Media’ tab and selecting.
A window will appear where you can include the files that you want to convert from the browser by clicking on the ‘Add…’ button. You can click on the ‘Convert / Save’ button at the bottom of the screen when you have selected your preferred files to transform. There will be a list of file formats within the dropdown menu on the next screen.
You can choose the format and destination to save the file to. If you are ready to begin the conversion process, then you can press the ‘Start’ button at the bottom of the window. The converted content will be in the folder that you selected.
1. Mute/Unmute audio – Start VLC and navigate to Audio > Mute. Go to Tools > Preferences and navigate to the Audio tab. Check the “Enable Audio” box.
2. Check if the sound device is disabled – Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound, right-click devices and select “Enable”
3. Disable/Enable audio track – Play a video, navigate to Audio > Audio Track > Disable and enable
4. Disable all sound enhancements – Control Panel > Sound > Right-click devices and go to Properties > go to Enhancements tab > check “Disable All Enhancement” box
5. Make sure audio is enabled – Navigate to Tools > Preferences > Audio Settings, make sure the “Enable Audio” box is checked
6. Change output module – Go to Audio Settings and try different options from the “Output Module” dropdown menu
7. Update your VLC media player – Go to Help > Check for Updates
VLC Player 3.0.16
Though VLC Media Player is represented by a less than appealing traffic cone logo, the service is anything but a bump in the road.
VLC is a media player which is absolutely loaded with helpful features and facets, which make it more than ideal for playing all sorts of audio and video clips.
First off, VLC offers support for nearly every type of file format. Thus, users can watch or listen to content from popular formats such as MP3, WAV, MPEG-4, and dozens of others.
● Multi-Format Capability – Play dozens of different media types without encountering a single problem. Load and play videos, audio files, podcasts, and more from popular formats such as MIDI, AVI, MPEG-4, DVD, and countless others.
● Simplistic Interface – Enjoy watching or listening to media content without a single struggle. VLCs simple, yet effective interface makes it easy for even the most basic of computer users to play content from their favorite pieces.
● Unrivaled Compatibility – Forget relying on computers and laptops to experience awesome media content. With VLC, users can watch content on smartphones and tablets from anywhere in the world.
Join the 47 million others using VLC to satisfy all of their media needs.
VLC Media Player is available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Android, and iOS.
Update the VLC Media Player
Every VLC Media Player update brings security patches, new features, and improvements. To get access to them, you need to update the VLC media player on your device. You can do it easily by following these instructions: